Wind River is a new 2017 movie which is now available in various iTunes stores around the world.
Two stores we did find it in were the US and Canadian stores, however based on current exchange rates it will work out slightly cheaper to go for the Canadian iTunes store download.
Don’t have a Canadian Apple ID?
Well we have the info you need to set up a Canadian Apple. You do not need to be in Canada as this will work from any country in the world , you do not have to be in Canada or have a Canadian address or bank account.
All you do need is access to an iPad or iPhone to complete a set up of a new account and a Canadian iTunes gift card code.
Canadian iTunes gift card codes can be bought online here. All codes are delivered by email!
AND HERE ARE THE STEPS YOU NEED TO SET UP A CANADIAN APPLE ID…
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Canada”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
You are now ready to use the new log in details to sign into the Canadian store and download Wind River immediately!
To switch between accounts/country iTunes stores simply log in out and and all iTunes downloads are stored in the same library.
We will leave you here with the movie trailer: