Bandai Namco have soft launched a new game, Cartoon Clash! So far it is only available in very few countries App stores, so we have the info you need on how to set up a new Apple ID (For Canada, where the game is available) and download and play it right away!
Cartoon Clash is currently available in the Canadian iTunes store so with the set up of a Canadian Apple ID it can be downloaded and played immediately!
Who can have a Canadian Apple ID?
It doesn’t matter which country the account is set up from, as a Canadian iTunes account can be set up from anywhere in the world. It will also work in the same way as any other iTunes account meaning its really easy to use!
It is possible to use multiple iTunes accounts so if an account for another country is owned , logging in and out of accounts will allow simultaneous use of each account.
How to set up a Canadian iTunes account?
Using the guide below it is possible to set up a new Canadian iTunes account to download and play Cartoon Clash:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Canada”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Now the account is ready to use!
If multiple iTunes accounts are in use please be aware that if any subscription services such as iTunes match/Apple music are activated Apple will not allow the use of multiple accounts and the Apple “90 day lock out” will be activated.
Adding credit to the account…
To add credit into a new iTunes account this can be done using Canadian iTunes gift card codes. iTunes codes for Canada can be purchased online and sent via email delivery for a quick redemption.
A choice of values is available: $10, $15, $25, $50 and $100.