The Walking Dead fans all around the world are excited for the arrival of season 8! Episode 1 was aired in the US last night and has since been released into the US iTunes store for download. In the meantime UK fans are left eagerly awaiting until tonight to clasp eyes on episode 1!
But no more waiting as far as we are concerned!! How about watching each episode ahead of the UK as it is released into the US store each week? No problem!
This will also work from any other country in the world, as our research shows it has not yet been released in many other iTunes stores yet either including Australia. It won’t matter if you already have an Apple ID for your own country, or even multiple Apple ID’s as they can be used simultaneously.
How to watch each episode before it is aired in the US?
Setting up a US Apple ID is the trick. Anyone can do this, there are no restrictions, it can be done from any country in the world and of course, is legal. All that is needed is an email address and access to an iPad or iPhone.
We have full details below of how to set up an iTunes account for the US, use the US iTunes store and how to switch back to an original iTunes account.
How much is season 8?
A single episode is $2.99 or a full season pass is $27.99 for an SD download which will provide access to every epsiode of season 8 as it is released into the US store.
There will need to be enough credit in the account to download any episodes. US iTunes credit can be added into the account through the use of US iTunes gift card codes. it is easy to purchase credit online and receive an email delivery with the iTunes code to redeem credit into the account. US iTunes gift card codes can be purchased securely online here.
To set up a US iTunes code follow the steps below from an iPad or an iPhone:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United States”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Now the account is set up, it should be ready to log in using the new Apple ID and password. This will prompt a move to the “US store”.
Using the US iTunes store is just like using any other iTunes account and there will be full access to all movies, music, books, and Tv seasons. The Walking Dead can be found under Tv, it is currently the #1 download in the US store, or it can be searched for using the search bar.
At this point to download the US iTunes code will have needed to be redeemed- further details on How to redeem an iTunes gift card code can be found here.
Once found and downloaded it will be available in the iTunes library ready to view!
To switch back to an existing account simply log out of the US account and back into the other account with the correct details for that store region.
Other useful links:
Contact us through visiting us at : www.miTunes.tv