Hi-Rez studios have soft launched their newest 5v5 mobile gaming App, Paladins strike! It is a spin off of MOBA and has been soft launched for iOS in the Australian App store, so if you want to play right now before it’s released globally you will need to set up an OZ Apple ID. But don’t worry, it’s really easy to do from any country and we have the guide for how to do it right here!
How to create an Australian Apple ID from any country using an iPad or iPhone?
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Australia”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
Once the steps above have been followed the Australian iTunes account should be ready to sign into using the new details. This will then prompt a move to the “Australian store” where the App Paladins strike is available to download.
There is no longer an App store on the desktop iTunes, it will need to be accessed and played on an iPad or iPhone from the App store.
Then switching back to an original iTunes account is easy through signing out of the OZ account and back into the existing account.
Need credit in the account?
Credit can be added through the use of Australian iTunes gift card codes
The codes can be ordered online using the link above and be delivered via email to be redeemed into the iTunes account.