Tencent games have released this 5v5 arena MOBA game which is currently in soft launch on iOS in a handful of European App stores, but they have not yet released it in the US or Canadian App store. Gamers have so far been been able to play the soft launch in some Asian countries too, where the game was also known as “Honor of kings”. As of today the game is being made available to pre order in US or Canadian stores, though there is no mention of a release date, there are reports that it may be November.
Can’t wait until then?! We don’t blame you!! It has been so popular in China it brought debate as to whether time limits should be in place on playing the game to not become so addictive, so we know you will have fun playing!
Which is why we have the info you will need today to set up a UK Apple ID (from your own country-which can be anywhere in the world) , its free and easy to set up and once completed full access to the UK App store will be available, so Arena of Valor can immediately be downloaded and played!
Who can use a UK Apple ID?
Anyone, anywhere! Once the UK iTunes account has been set up (following our steps below), it’s easy for any one to use the UK iTunes store. It won’t matter if another iTunes account for another country is set up on the device, both accounts can be used simultaneously through signing in and out of. All apps will be stored on the homescreen together on the iOS device.
How much does it cost?
It’s free! Free to set up an account and use it to browse Apps, music, movies etc and free to make “free purchases”, the only cost involved is if a paid download is made, or the IAP’s are made in App store games.
Arena of Valor is a free app which involves In App Purchases. A link further down is provided to buy iTunes credit to make IAP’s.
How to set up the UK Apple ID to play Arena of Valor:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United Kingdom”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
After following the instructions above the new UK account should be ready to use! Using the new log in details sign into the account which will prompt a move to the “UK store”.
Please keep in mind that if using multiple accounts for different countries Apple will not allow the movement between accounts if any subscription services are active, eg. Apple music , iTunes match. This will set off the “Apple 90 day lock out“.
Arena of Valor can be searched for and downloaded in the App store and once downloaded will be ready to play on an iOS device immediately!
Need credit for in App purchases? UK iTunes gift card codes can be ordered online here and sent via email delivery. Then the link below will help to redeem the credit into the account:
TIP: As well as downloading Arena of Valor, full access to the rest of the UK App and iTunes store is also available to download other Apps, music, movies, books, Tv seasons and movies.