We heard yesterday that Nintendo were not releasing the newest game Animal Crossing, Pocket Camp until next month..however, it’s out now in the Australian iTunes store on soft launch…so if you want to set up a new Apple ID to use outside of Australia and gain access to download it right now, then here’s how to do it!
It’s free to set up an iTunes account for OZ and with our simple instructions you will have an account in no time to download Animal Crossing! Anyone can set one up,from any country and if you have another account already it’s easy to switch between them!
Guide to set up an Australian iTunes account using an iPhone or iPad:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Australia”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
You are now ready to sign in using the new details you have just set up and download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp! Once downloaded it will be displayed on your screen alongside your other Apps!
The game is free to play , however if you opt to make in App purchases you will need credit in the account. iTunes credit is put into the account through the use of iTunes gift codes and these can be bought online and delivered by email on our website: Australian iTunes codes.
To switch back to your other account simply sign out of the OZ account and back in using the details of the other account. This will switch you back to that region, but Animal Crossing will remain on your screen to continue playing! This process is legal, however if you do switch back you should keep in mind that any progress you have made in the game may then not be saved when you try to continue.
Why not check out a review from someone that has been playing Animal Crossing
Here’s how to redeem your iTunes gift card code if you bought one.