The Emoji Movie is maybe more for the kids, so if you don’t want to pay much for the privilege of the download then we have the perfect solution to getting an extremely cheap download!
If you already use/have an iTunes account then you are already half way there…Or even if not this cheap download is available for anyone , in any country as long as you have access to an iPhone or iPad.
So you want the cheap download of The Emoji movie?
As we mentioned this will work no mater which country you are in and it involves setting up a new iTunes account, which is really easy to do.
We found the movie available (with English audio), in the Russian iTunes store.
But we will guide you through the set up and it will certainly be worth it when you discover the download cost..
The movie is currently available for 349RUB which is the equivalent to £4.46/$5.88USD.
This is near enough half price compared to downloading it in other stores, including the US. Plus it is not yet available in the UK store so it will even be an early download!
Setting up a Russian iTunes account…
It is ideal to have a Russian iTunes account if you are big movie fan as often the Russian store features early releases and download prices are ALWAYS cheaper than in other stores. Though you should check, as we did with The Emoji movie, that they are available in English. This information is underneath the “movie details” displayed in the iTunes store.
Don’t worry if you already have an iTunes account for another country you will still be able to use that account too, by simultaneously logging in and out of accounts to switch between the two.
Follow the instructions below to set up the Russian iTunes account, using an iPad or iPhone:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “Russia”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
To add credit to the iTunes account, you can purchase a Russian iTunes account of the denomination of your choice.
Visit the Russian iTunes codes on our website. All our iTunes codes are delivered securely via email.
Once the credit is in the account paid movie, app and music downloads can be made.
All movie downloads will be stored in the same iTunes library.