The new season (3) of the popular animated show Rick and Morty is out now to download in the US iTunes store. Be warned though, it is the uncensored version! It has been released and is available to download and watch through a US Apple ID.
It is currently $14.99 for an SD season pass, which will provide you with access to all episodes. Need a US Apple ID?
We can help with that! We have all the details below of how to set up your own US iTunes account from whichever country in the world you may live, you do not need to be in the US!
Using an iPad or iPhone follow the steps below:
- From the home screen on the iPhone or iPad select “App store”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and sign out of an existing iTunes account.
- Choose any “FREE” App and select “Get”.
- In the pop up box choose “Create Apple ID”.
- Follow the set up process to add an email address (this will be the new Apple ID) and password and change the country using the drop down box to “United States”.
- Click agree to terms and conditions and select Next.
- Select “None” under billing details and fill in name, address, phone number (A Google search can help with this) and head to the next page.
- Apple will send a verification code to the email address provided.
- Check for the email and confirm the code where requested on the iPad or iPhone.
The main thing is that it is free to set up the account , then of course there will need to be credit in the account to make paid downloads, such as: Rick and Morty or any other Tv seasons, movies or music.
For a season pass at least $14.99USD will be needed in the account to allow the purchase of Rick and Morty. Credit can be added into the iTunes account through the redemption of iTunes gift card codes. An iTunes gift card code can be purchased on our website, we currently have different denominations to choose from: $15,$25,$50 and $100 ,then credit can also be added at a later dater if necessary to make any further downloads.
For our full selection of US iTunes gift card codes click here
All our gift card codes are delivered via email, which means fast access to your purchased iTunes code for redemption into the iTunes account. The link below includes details of how to redeem your code:
Using a number of iTunes accounts?
If you have now set up the new US iTunes account and already had an iTunes account for another country then you will need to use the separate log in details to allow navigation between the 2 (or numerous if you have more accounts) countries. Using the correct log in details will automatically prompt you to change to the iTunes store of the country.
If using more than once account, to be able to switch easily (as instructed above) between stores then all subscription services will need to be switched off. Otherwise you may encounter the “Apple 90 day lock out”.